GES is pleased to announce the relocation of its office for supporting the growth and expansion of the business. GES’s new address with effect from 30 May 2016 is:
Room 3004-8, 30/F, Shui On Centre,
6-8 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
The main telephone, facsimile numbers and emails remain unchanged
The new office and upgraded facilities will enable GES to accommodate clients more effectively and efficiently. “Our office has relocated to new expanded space which is closer to the core financial district. With enhanced operational efficiencies, we believe the new location will help us continue to grow and evolve, allowing us to provide our industry leading financial trading solutions to our clients at the highest competent level along the way.” said Ken Chung, CTO of GES.
“GES has achieved rapid business growth and critical milestones in recent years, with the latest launch of Auton, a multi-asset and algo-ready trading platform in the first quarter, as well as the connection with Interactive Brokers Group, Inc. (IB) in the second quarter, which offers brokers a full-fledged bridging solution covering front-end, back-end systems and liquidity with upgraded features and quality.” Ben Tse, Marketing Manager of GES added.
As a new milestone to GES, the relocation of office marks the continuous growth of the business and paves the way for a brighter future. GES ensures the highest level of certainty and satisfaction through comprehensive industry expertise and a deep-set commitment to customers, with the core products include:
- Auton: A true multi-asset class and algo-ready trading platform with backtesting capability for retail investors
- GES TX: A sophisticated trading system for FX, Bullion, CFD, Binary and Options in OTC markets
- GES EX: A full-fledged, highly scalable and multi-functional electronic trading system for equity brokers
- GES IX: An all-in-one and automated fund management system for wealth management companies
- GES SX: A series of IT and system integration services that best suit the financial industrial needs